Continuing Professional Development
The 2010 COS Annual Meeting is an accredited group learning activity under Section 1 of the Maintenance of Certification program as defined by the Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada. Participants may claim 1 credit hour for each hour of attendance, for a maximum of 26 credit hours.
Evaluation and CPD Credits
Evaluation is a required component of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada's Maintenance of Certification program. You will be asked to complete an evaluation of each session you attended in order to claim your CPD credits.
New and Improved!
We listened and we have improved the online evaluation and credit system.
It's easy. You can:
- log in once
- evaluate and claim credits for multiple sessions that you attended at one time
- save your entries and return at a later date
- get an automatic email with your credit total
- print a copy for your records
- use your Blackberry, iPhone or laptop
- Wi-Fi free zones! Free wireless hotspots can be found in: the Loggia area, on Level 4 and the Main Hall in section 2000
- Free Internet Café! Computer stations are located on level 2 in the Internet Café.
You must complete this evaluation by August 1, 2010. You will be able access the website from home up until midnight EST on July 31, 2010
Your log in information is used only to track your credits. Evaluation results will only be reported in aggregate; your individual comments will be kept confidential.
Paper evaluations and credit forms are only available upon request at the Registration Desk.