Instructions for Paper Presenters
- Upload your PC or MAC presentation directly to: http://cos2012.mediaco.ca before 1600 ET on Monday June 25.
- Include a financial disclosure slide in your presentation. Sample slide
- Bring a back-up copy of your presentation to the meeting.
- Check your presentation onsite in the Speaker Preview room - Pier 3. Confirm has it been received and is scheduled correctly.
- Edit and revise your presentation, if necessary, the day before your scheduled talk. You may make changes up to 1 hour before your session time.
- Arrive on time for the start of your session and check in with the session moderator.
NB: Your presentation must be uploaded ahead of time. We will not accept presentations within 1 hour of the start of the session. If you do not upload your presentation, you will not be allowed to present.
Speaker Preview Room: Pier 3
|1600-1800||Monday June 25|
|0700-1700||Tuesday June 26|
|0700-1700||Wednesday June 27 and Thursday June 28|
|0700-1545||Friday June 29|
Length of presentations
Most paper presentations are 7 minutes in length. Check the program for the specific time and length of your presentation. You will be cut off if you exceed the allotted time.
- Cataract: all papers are 3 minutes in length
- Retina: all retina papers are 5 minutes in length
- Cornea: all cornea papers are 6 minutes in length
- Uveitis: all uveitis papers are 6 minutes in length