Instructions for Paper Presenters
- Upload your PC or MAC presentation directly to: http://cos2013.mediaco.ca before 1200 ET on Thursday June 14.
- Include a financial disclosure slide in your presentation. Sample slide
- Bring a back-up copy of your presentation to the meeting.
- Check your presentation onsite in the Speaker Preview room - St. Pierre. Confirm that it has been received and is scheduled correctly.
- If necessary, edit and revise your presentation the DAY BEFORE your scheduled talk. You may make changes up to 1 hour before the START OF YOUR SESSION.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start of your session and check in with the session moderator.
Please note: Your presentation must be uploaded ahead of time. We will not accept presentations within 1 hour of the START OF THE SESSION. If you do not upload your presentation, you will not be allowed to present.
Speaker Preview Room: St. Pierre
|1500-2100||Thursday June 13|
|0700-2100||Friday June 14|
|0630-1730||Saturday June 15 |
|0700-1730||Sunday June 16|
|0700-1545||Monday June 17|
Length of presentations
Most paper presentations are 7 minutes in length. Check the online program for the specific time and length of your presentation. You will be cut off if you exceed the allotted time.
- Cataract: all papers are 3 minutes in length
- Retina: all papers are 5 minutes in length
- Cornea: all papers are 5-6 minutes in length (check the online program here)