September 17-19, 2015
Westin Hotel, Ottawa, Ontario
Join us for the 47th Annual Sally Letson Symposium for two and a half days of learning and networking!
Presented by the Sally Letson Foundation and the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Medicine.
At the end of the symposium, participants will be able to:
- Assess medical advances across the full spectrum of
subspecialties in ophthalmology
- Implement new surgical techniques in their practice
- Discuss new technology and recognize how it relates to their patients
- Incorporate the results of clinical trials into their practice
- Plan a better differential diagnosis and treatment
- Plan for an array of challenging case encounters
The 47th Sally Letson Symposium has been approved by the COS as an accredited group learning activity under Section 1 of the Maintenance of Certification program as defined by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Physicians may claim a maximum of 28.25 hours.
Through an agreement between the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert Royal College MOC credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert Royal College MOC credit to AMA credit can be found on the AMA web site under Earning credit for participation in international activities
|Thursday September 17
|Friday September 18
|Saturday September 19
|Maximum credit hours
Physicians should only claim credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.